-- Advances in Functional Data Analysis : Cluster, location and shape --
24-26 oct, 2018, Rennes, Brittany, France
This 3-days event aims at bringing together major european research groups interested in functional data analysis to give an up-to-date overview on recent advances with functional data and their applications.
The workshop will be divided on half-days thematic sessions.
Topics of interest within this broad framework include:
- Modelling functional data : from theory to real data applications
- Variable selection in a functional framework
- Learning with functional predictors
- Clustering functional data
- Dealing with heterogeneity